Cons issue

From: Michał Jelicz
Subject: Cons issue
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 19:04:56 +0200

Hi

I have question concerning CONS program.
Imagin following file free:

obj/
src/some_code.c

I would like to compile some_code.c make
that some_code.o goes to obj directory.
The important thing is that I would like
to have following dependency:

obj/some_code.o depends on src/some_code.c

My problem is that if I use
Objects src/some_code.c

Cons automatically makes following dependency:

src/some_code.o depends on src/some_code.c

Of course I tried this:
I chanded CCCOM

CCCOM => '%CC %CFLAGS %_IFLAGS -c %< -o obj/%>:f'

so it moves *.o to obj/ directory
but dependency still is the same:

src/some_code.o depends on src/some_code.c
so every time I run "cons ."
"some_code.c" file is always recompiled.

Do you know how I can change it?

Cheers
Michal Jelicz

Jeśli wpadka, to tylko w kinie!
WPADKA - nowa komedia twórców "40-letniego prawiczka"
W kinach od 5 października!!
http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fcorto.www.wp.pl%2Fas%2Fwpadka.html&sid=42