[GNU/consensus] Eccentric Authentication

From: Guido Witmond
Subject: [GNU/consensus] Eccentric Authentication
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2013 15:46:00 +0200

Hello everyone,

I've polished my ideas on Eccentric Authentication.

In short: It's difficult to exchange public keys *easyly* and
*correctly* between strangers who have never met before. But once they
have done so, there is no way to stop them from communicating securely.

Eccentric Authentication focuses on getting that *first* key exchanged.
Secure, Easy, Correct.

The messaging I write about on the site is the means to that end:
introducing key exchanges.

Greetings, Guido.

PS. many thanks to everyone who let me explain my ideas. It really
sharpend my mind.