Re: [GNU/consensus] [SocialSwarm-D] Why support "Reset the Net" ? I don'

From: carlo von lynX
Subject: Re: [GNU/consensus] [SocialSwarm-D] Why support "Reset the Net" ? I don't get it
Date: Wed, 7 May 2014 11:51:38 +0200

On Wed, May 07, 2014 at 10:39:33AM +0100, Michael Rogers wrote:
> Be careful about inferring 'will' from 'should'. ;-) I bet you a
> bitcoin we're both still using email this time next year.

I don't own that much bitmoney, but saying that e-mail will be
obsolete doesn't mean it takes less than a year to get rid of it.

I am saying we'll have something better soon, and then it depends
on how quickly people adopt it. This very mailing list may have
become very quiet next year... because we migrated to something better.

--
            http://youbroketheinternet.org
 ircs://psyced.org/youbroketheinternet