[GNU/consensus] Fwd: Tilde.club!

From: hellekin
Subject: [GNU/consensus] Fwd: Tilde.club!
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 20:58:40 -0300

~club, the old school style community server is federating its instances
with old school protocols.  It really feels like what should have
happened on the Web since the late 1990s.

Of course it does not address global surveillance and the protection of
the social graph, but brings (Alan Kay?)'s prediction that communities
revolve around the server into a renewed light.

==
hk