[GNU/consensus] Fwd: [liberationtech] Videos for a GNU Internet

From: hellekin
Subject: [GNU/consensus] Fwd: [liberationtech] Videos for a GNU Internet
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 23:18:48 -0300

Courtesy of lynX, the videos from #YouBrokeTheNet at 30c3 (December
2013).  This is the first time we get to see the videos for this seminal
part of the GNU consensus.  YBTI was and still is definitely the P2P
front that we're looking for: sitting people from various projects
around the same table and advance each other's knowledge.

==
hk