cplay-dev

[cplay-dev] Update Notification

From: eBay Customer Support
Subject: [cplay-dev] Update Notification
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 10:32:56 -0700

You have recieved this email because you or someone had used your account to
make fake bids at eBay. For security purposes, we are
required to open an investigation into this matter.

THE FRAUD ALERT ID CODE CONTAINED IN THIS MESSAGE WILL BE ATTACHED IN OUR FRAUD
MEDIATION REQUEST FORM, IN ORDER TO VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNT REGISTRATION
INFORMATIONS.

Fraud Alert ID CODE: 00937614
(Please save this Fraud Alert ID Code for your reference.)

To help speed up this process, please access the following form to complete the
verification of your account registration informations:

http://d221-82-174.commercial.cgocable.net/.scgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll/RegisterEnterInfo/siteid

Please Note:
If we do not receive the appropriate account verification within 48 hours, than
we will assume this account is fraudulent and will be suspended.
The purpose of this verification is to ensure that your account has not been
fraudulently used and to combat the fraud from our community.

We appreciate your support and understanding, as we work together to keep eBay
a safe place to trade.

Thank you for your patience in this matter.

Regards, Safeharbor Department (Trust and Safety Department)

Please do not reply to this e-mail as this is only a notification. Mail sent to
this address cannot be answered.

Copyright © 2005 Ebay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and
brands are the property of their respective owners. Ebay and the eBay logo are
trademarks of eBay Inc. Ebay is located at 2145 Hamilton
Avenue, San Jose, CA 95125.