cplay-dev

[cplay-dev] FIFO with cplay-1.50pre7

From: Sy Ali
Subject: [cplay-dev] FIFO with cplay-1.50pre7
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 21:44:27 -0400

I'm playing around with the latest dev builds to see if I can get FIFO
stuff to work.

Firstly, I have no idea what I'm doing with FIFO.  =)

But it seems that the /var/tmp/cplay-control-<username>-<number> does
not exist when I use the latest dev version of cplay (cplay-1.50pre7)

I do, however, see the FIFO file appear when I run this patched 1.49:

http://www.argafal.de/cgi-bin/index.pl?page=projcplay&nolog=0&comp=1
http://www.argafal.de/public/cplay-1.49.patched3

So I figured I was on the right track, but I'm not sure where to go from here.

Can I get a simple example of how FIFO works using one of the versions of cplay?