cplay-dev

[cplay-dev] Revival

From: Adam Shea
Subject: [cplay-dev] Revival
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 15:21:57 -0500

After reading the response, it seems that the project has been
effectively dead for some time.  I'm willing to take on leadership for
a revival of this project.

I've been working off the 1.49 version, so I'll need to migrate my work
over to the 1.50_pre7 code before anything else.

For now, let's use this list to submit diffs.

My main purpose in this is to update the software with support for
other formats, other backends, and unicode.  Mainly keep the same light
weight and simple interface, but bring it up to date with format
support.

Any suggestions on what should be done about a website would be welcome
(It seems the original website is gone).

--
Adam Shea
Electrical Team Lead