cplay-dev

Re: [cplay-dev] Revival for real, seeking previous work

From: spiralofhope
Subject: Re: [cplay-dev] Revival for real, seeking previous work
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2011 01:56:58 -0800

Hi Tomi, best of luck with your revival.

Just in case I have some information you don't, here are my notes:

The original old website was:
http://mask.tf.hut.fi/~flu/hacks/cplay/
Archived:
http://replay.waybackmachine.org/20080223183007/http://mask.tf.hut.fi/~flu/hacks/cplay/

holizz has several source repositories:
http://github.com/holizz/cplay/
http://github.com/holizz/cplay_git_transition/
http://github.com/holizz/cplay_oops/

cplay using mplayer with speed-control and equalizer support
http://www.argafal.de/cgi-bin/index.pl?page=projcplay&nolog=0&comp=1

I thought that dplay was going to be an updated cplay.
http://github.com/holizz/dplay

These are the versions of cplay which I have.  Let me know if any of
them would be useful to you:

 cplay-1.49
 cplay-1.49.patched3
 cplay-1.50pre3
 holizz-cplay_git_transition--2009-01-16.tar.gz
 holizz-dplay--2009-01-16.tar.gz

--
http://spiralofhope.com