cppdoc-announce

[Cppdoc-announce] discriminating

From: Amy Beatty
Subject: [Cppdoc-announce] discriminating
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2006 14:39:02 +0200

Le site est en langue arabe et en langue anglaise. The property is for sale chain free and priced for a quick sale. GARDENS The front garden is laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders.
Fully renovated and habitable with minor ongoing finishing touches, this could be just what you are looking for! PLEASE READ BEFORE CONTACTING ME: We are not yet ready to move. Balcony off main bedroom. Main bathroom, modern white suite with fitted ceiling spotlights. Access roads are excellent. The sun is on the terrace all day.
Also with Concierge Service. The property can be identified by our Agents sale board. Summer House, plus main house.
Close to hospital and motorway. The other part of the longere can be renovated to provide more living space.
Gas cooker, all services operational. David Lloyd fitness centre located opposite, including a swimming pool. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE IS NO PLANNING PERMISSION ON THE LAND, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE MOBILE HOME.
The mobile home is located at my father in laws house just outside Gorefield, near Wisbech in Cambridgeshire,although I live in Yorkshire. Front and back gardens parking for two cars at front. Very large communal garden, ideal size for volleyball and bbqs.
The bungalow is immaculate throughout and the price includes all furnishings. The property would benefit from some cosmetic repairs so would make an ideal project for a buy-to-let investor or an occupier looking to put their own mark on the property. By then however there wil have been a new floor put down in the kitchen and bathroom. Good neighbourhood, close to local amenities.
Le site est en langue anglaise.
Tv, Sky, Music, Aircon, Fans, Security Grills. Kitchen has beech cupboards with black granite work surface and slate floor. Three garages are subject to tenancies and three other are fully vacant. Living room has a pebble gas fire with new surround. PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THERE IS NO PLANNING PERMISSION ON THE LAND, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF THE MOBILE HOME. com - We can source any type of property you require.
Le site est en langue anglaise.
FULL DETAILS ON ENQUIRY. The mobile home is in exeptionally clean condition throughout, perfectly water and weathertight.