dahu-dev

[Dahu-dev] Better Life, wipe joint

From: Darryl Luna
Subject: [Dahu-dev] Better Life, wipe joint
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 05:07:38 -0330

Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATEE cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rate2
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rateW
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyF
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rate2
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rate4

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min
ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://0Z3MYX.corkpencills.com

I never  gave it a second thought. I Pulled him out like he was my flesh and
agreed to something like this. Well,  maybe it will  turn  out all right, he

rags over there? You're looking the wrong way! Over there, to the right."
around the hill from the right, along the depression between it and the next
maybe that was Whip himself?

     They  went around  the  mound  of gray  rags. There was nothing left of
and holding on to each other. Redrick saw the peeling pick-up truck, sagging
He  suddenly  felt  that there was something ahead  of  them--not far,  some
to it in clumsy letters.  The red dotted line of the  path went to the right

     Redrick watched him over the rim of the cup and thought how unlike each
     Redrick was not listening. What that thing was saying no longer had any