dataexplorer-help

[Dataexplorer-help] DataExplorer MC3000 Error

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Dataexplorer-help] DataExplorer MC3000 Error
Date: Wed, 4 May 2016 18:03:22 -0400

I apologize if I'm not sending this email to the correct place, but I'm all out of resources and don't know where else to go for help. I recently purchased a SkyRC MC3000 and attempted to get DataExplorer setup.

Upon opening DEX it takes me to the device selections screen. I can put a check next to every single device (I verified this) except for the MC3000.

As soon as I put a check next to MC3000, it gives me an error that reads:

InvocationTargetException null
Device gde.device.skyrc.MC3000 will be temporary removed!

Once I click OK, MC3000 disappears from the list. If I close and re-open DEX, it's back in the list, but again once I click on it, away it goes.

I have a fresh install (2 weeks old) of Windows 10 Pro x64 with an 8-core 4.7GHz processor and 16GB of DDR3 and a 120GB SSD. So I have capable hardware. Java is up to date as well. I installed DEX with admin privileges and run DEX with admin privileges. I have uninstalled and re-installed countless times. I've also tried running it in compatibility mode with Windows 7 to no avail.

Any help or a point in the right direction would be appreciated!