dazuko-devel

Re: [Dazuko-devel] SuSE 9.1 (with capabilities)

From: Christoph Hanslik
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-devel] SuSE 9.1 (with capabilities)
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 19:56:42 +0200

Well done!
It is working now with named and xntpd, what had been the problem on my
server. But I just had a first view, example.c still only reports "OPEN"
events ...
----
debby:~ # uname -a
Linux debby 2.6.5-7.108-default #1 Wed Aug 25 13:34:40 UTC 2004 i686 athlon
i386 GNU/Linux
/etc/sysconfig/kernel:
MODULES_LOADED_ON_BOOT="dazuko capability"
----

Many thanks

Christoph Hanslik