dazuko-devel

Re: [Dazuko-devel] system call hooking for Linux 2.6?

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-devel] system call hooking for Linux 2.6?
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 15:59:22 +0200

Tushar wrote:
> Any progress on adding system call hooks? or DazukoFS?

Hi,

With system call hooks and Linux 2.6 there is currently no work being done.
If someone submits patches, I would be happy to look at them. But I am
currently too busy with other topics to do active development right now.

For DazukoFS I am aware that Gerhard Sittig is currently doing active work
for NetBSD. There have already been some very interesting points that have
come up and I am very excited with his progress so far. NetBSD looks like it
will most likely be the first platform to support a pre-release version of
DazukoFS.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer