dazuko-devel

Re: [Dazuko-devel] RedirFS and Dazuko Filter

From: Frantisek Hrbata
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-devel] RedirFS and Dazuko Filter
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 15:26:45 +0100

On Sun, 05 Mar 2006 20:31:53 +0100
John Ogness <address@hidden> wrote:

> Dazuko 2.2.0 had an important bugfix related to a locking problem, so it
> will be important that the patch is against 2.2.0. I will look into
> merging the patch into the Dazuko codebase.

Hi John,

I have prepared the Dazuko Filter patch for Dazuko 2.2.0. Could you please
check it?

message from redirfs-devel follows

patch for Dazuko 2.2.0 is now available.

* allows Dazuko to generate ON_OPEN, ON_CLOSE, ON_EXEC, ON_UNLINK and ON_RMDIR
events
* NFS kernel daemon events are generated too
* filename path is constructed correctly for chrooted applications

All these features are also included in the patch file for Dazuko 2.1.0.
New patch only considers changes in Dazuko 2.2.0.

Package can be download at
http://www.redirfs.org/packages/dazukoflt_patch-2.2.0.tar.gz.
For installation please see the INSTALL file at
http://www.redirfs.org/svn/redirfs/trunk/src/dazukoflt/INSTALL.

Regards,

Frantisek Hrbata
GRISOFT, s.r.o.