dazuko-devel

RE: [Dazuko-devel] capability as a module on fc8

From: Tikka, Sami
Subject: RE: [Dazuko-devel] capability as a module on fc8
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 00:21:39 +0200

Dazuko syscall hooking does not currently work on FC7 and 8. We will attempt
to fix it in the near future.

What kind of problems have you had with syscalls in the past?

The only problems we are aware of are:

- synchronization/locking problems (fixed by
http://savannah.nongnu.org/patch/?6165)

- it is unsafe to rmmod dazuko when syscalls are hooked. Yes, it usually
works, but it can ooops under heavy load.

--
Sami Tikka
F-Secure Corporation