dazuko-devel

Re: [Dazuko-devel] showfiles.sh

From: John Ogness
Subject: Re: [Dazuko-devel] showfiles.sh
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2008 23:05:30 +0100

On 2008-11-07, John Ogness <address@hidden> wrote:
> Just for fun I created a shell script that prints out all the files
> being accessed in DazukoFS.
>
> The script makes use of a few external tools (sh, ls, grep, sed,
> echo) so it is critical that these tools are _not_ stacked with
> DazukoFS. (They are most likely located in /bin.)

I forgot to mention that the external tools make use of other external
files (such as libraries). So the script should really only be used
when DazukoFS is only stacked upon non-sysmtem directories.

I also forgot to mention that you run the script without any
parameters:

# sh showfiles.sh

With Ctrl-C the script will gracefully exit.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer