dazuko-devel

[Dazuko-devel] DazukoFS 3.0.0-rc5 posted

From: John Ogness
Subject: [Dazuko-devel] DazukoFS 3.0.0-rc5 posted
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2009 21:45:01 +0100

Hi,

Today I posted DazukoFS 3.0.0-rc5. This new version mainly includes
style and readability cleanups in the code. These change requests came
as feedback from the initial submission to the Linux Kernel Mailing
List.

The new version has been updated to support the latest development
kernel (2.6.29-rc3). However, the package also contains patches to
patch the source for Linux 2.6.26, Linux 2.6.27, or openSUSE 11.0.

Today I also posted a new patchset to LKML based on 3.0.0-rc5. We have
not yet received any major feedback from DazukoFS. I hope that this
second submission will draw some more attention.

I have fairly limited resources for testing DazukoFS. I would really
appreciate feedback about performance/stability for x86-based
processors (preferrably with an SMP kernel). If you have such a
machine and can perform some tests, please post your results here.

John Ogness

--
Dazuko Maintainer