dazuko-devel

[Dazuko-devel] dazukofs patches for various kernel versions

From: Lino Sanfilippo
Subject: [Dazuko-devel] dazukofs patches for various kernel versions
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 12:00:43 +0100

Hi,

Avira has already switched from dazuko 2 to dazukofs. Thus the next
workstation/server release is implemented to work primarily with
dazukofs and does only support dazuko 2 for backward compatibility.
We currently have patches for following kernels:

       - 2.6.24 (vanilla)
       - 2.6.22 (vanilla)
       - 2.6.20 (vanilla)
       - 2.6.18 (vanilla)
       - 2.6.27 (Ubuntu / OpenSuse 11.1)
       - 2.6.16 (SLES / SP2)

They all base on dazukofs rc 4. If there is on official stable version
of dazukofs we could start to port this newer version.

The patches will be sent in seperate mails.

Greetings,
Lino Sanfilippo

Geschäftsführender Gesellschafter: Tjark Auerbach
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Tettnang
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Ulm, HRB 630992
ALLGEMEINE GESCHÄFTSBEDINGUNGEN
Es gelten unsere Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen
(AGB). Sie finden sie in der jeweils gültigen Fassung
im Internet unter http://www.avira.de/agb