dazuko-devel

[Dazuko-devel] dazuko freebsd7.x patch

From: Frantisek Hrbata
Subject: [Dazuko-devel] dazuko freebsd7.x patch
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 14:00:53 +0100

Hi,

I found out that dazuko cannot be compiled on freebsd7.x. I created a
quick patch which is attached. It is made against the latest
dazuko-2.3.6 version. I tested it with the example utility shipped
within the dazuko package and it works fine. Basically the code for
freebsd7 is taken from dazukofs_freebsd5.c file. There are just small
changes in syscall table hooking. I created a new file
called dazuko_freebsd7.c to avoid ifdefs.

How to proceed.

1) copy dazuko-2.3.6-freebsd7.patch to the dazuko-2.3.6 source code
2) in dazuko-2.3.6 apply patch
   $ patch -p1 < dazuko-2.3.6-freebsd7.patch
3) configure and make as usual

-FH