ddd

Hummingbird XDK on NT

From: Dror Maydan
Subject: Hummingbird XDK on NT
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 17:32:35 +0000

Hi,
  I tried building DDD on NT using a commercial X+Motif library from
Hummingbird. There are a few X calls in DDD that do not appear to be
included in the library.  I don't know enough about X to know if these
are supposed to be in any X+Motif distribution.   The functions are
XtNoticeSignal, XtAppAddSignal, XtRemoveSignal and XtSessionReturnToken.

Thank you,
Dror

PS I have sucessfully built DDD under CYGWIN using Lesstif, but I have
run into several bugs with Lesstif and was hoping to do better.