ddd

X calls in ddd

From: Dror Maydan
Subject: X calls in ddd
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 23:35:20 +0000

I'm not sure this made it out or not, so apologies if it was sent twice.

  I'm trying to compile DDD on NT using X+Motif libraries from
Hummingbird.
There are a few X calls in DDD that do not appear to be included in the
Hummingbird
library.  I don't know enough about X to know if these are supposed to
be in any X+Motif distribution.   The functions are XtNoticeSignal,
XtAppAddSignal,
XtRemoveSignal and XtSessionReturnToken.

Thank you,
Dror

PS I have been able to build DDD on NT using Lesstif, but I find that
Lesstif tends to get into infinite loops in certain circumstances.