ddd

ddd cant start (problem with gdb communication)

From: Swee Hoe Lim
Subject: ddd cant start (problem with gdb communication)
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2000 01:04:20 -0500

I just installed ddd and when i try to start it, it say there's some communication problem with gdb. i inserted the Ddd*blockTTYInput: off line in my /root/.ddd/init file but it still doesn't work. actually the file was not there originally so i had to create it myself. Can anyone help? i know this kind of question has been posted before but i cant find any answers in
the archive. Thanks.

SH