ddd

program load problem

From: Adam D. Gorski
Subject: program load problem
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 11:00:18 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I'm just starting to check out DDD, but I seem to be having a problem..
whenever DDD tries to load a program, I get an error saying that it can't
find 'init.c'. I recompiled gdb by hand and thought I installed it all,
and I also compiled DDD by hand, so I though all files should have been
installed. When I clicked to get more help on the error box, it directed
me to the GDB path settings.. well, I don't have an 'init.c' on my system,
so the path doesn't really matter.. I thought that maybe that's something
that comes with GDB and didn't get installed.. but the re-compilation
didn't help anything. Any ideas to what might be going on? Thanks :)

- Adam

P.S. By the way, I compiled the newest version of GDB and DDD, and I'm
running Slackware