ddd

Cannot_find_bounds_of_current_function

From: Andreas Rau
Subject: Cannot_find_bounds_of_current_function
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 22:06:57 -0500

Hi freaks,

after fiddling around that segfault for almost 3 days, I need to ask
you. Hope there's not just a dump bug in my code. The program does
everything it's supposed to do. It works fine, but exits with this
segfault msg:

> (gdb) run
> Starting program: $HOME/images/../code/sequence

> 0x2e373030 in ?? ()
> (gdb) step
> Cannot find bounds of current function

Probably it's not only an esthetical unperfection.
Any clue how to figure it out ?

Thanks for any hint
Andreas

--
Andreas Rau
Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre / Medical Imaging