ddd

Christmas Gift for your dog

From: nomoredebts
Subject: Christmas Gift for your dog
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2000 01:20:16 -050

Can you imagine paying cash for all your Christmas purchases, plus being able
to pay off all your bills, for good?

Well, it is possible and extremely easy.

You have probably received e-mails and chain letters in the mail offerring you
big bucks by sending your name and
addresses to four other people plus a small fee.  In return you get "put on a
mailing list" or receive "Four Special
Reports".  After all, they have been around for over 20 years.  Do you know why
they are still around?  Because
they work!  At least to a limited degree.  The sad part is, you really don't
want on a mailing list and once you have
the four reports, why should you order again?  Chances are, the reports when
they arrived didn't really interest you.

But what if you had your choice of over180 reports, on a wide variety of
subjects, and you could choose 10 reports.

We have made a succesful living doing just that, selling people informative
reports, then one day we were going over
our junk mail and decided, that this could be the perfect item to sell as a
Multi-Level Marketing.  If we combined
MLM and the principles in the chain letters...Well, to say we were astounded
would be understating.

So here is what we offer you contact the people, they send you their money and
e-mail adresses.  You send us the
e-mail adressses and we supply the reports.  Sound easy enough?  Well it is!
Just follow the steps below

1. Send $5.00, your name and e-mail adress to each of the people listed below.

       Grant Price
       P.O. Box  1543
       Shelby, NC  28152

       Robert W. Watts
       P.O. Box 2611
       Long Beach, CA  90801-2611

       Earthen Treasures
       1920 Taylorville Rd.
       Decatur, IL  26251

       Dove's Nest Ministries
       1902 Westwind Rd.
       Las Cruces, NM  88005

       La Donna Price
       3812 Penny Street
       Huntsville, AL  35805-5222

2. Remove the top name and place your name at the bottom of the list.

3. Collect e-mail adresses from the e-mails you receive (or buy a mailing list)
talk to people in chat rooms, keep going until you have mailed 1,000 e-mails.
This took us less than a week, just collecting names from the e-mails we
received. and send out your copy of this e-mail.  We suggest doing it as you
get the names, so that you can start making money.

4. As you receive the names and addresses place them in an envelope and mail
them to

    No More Debts,
    191 Oak Grove Church Rd.
    Bostic, NC   28018

We suggest mailing the names once a week.

We will handle the rest!

HAPPY DEBT FREE HOLIDAYS!!!