ddd

Compilation problems

From: JosÉ Antonio SÁNchez Murillo
Subject: Compilation problems
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2000 19:54:49 +0100

I use Mandrake 7.1 and I need a good debugger, but I'm a student that has grown with windows and I need a good GUI.
The problem is that when I try to configure source code for "making" the programs guives me an error.
When it tries to compile a simple hello world program in c++ it crashes. I've seen config.log and I found that the problem is that it can't find iostream.h (I think this is the problem). Can anybody say me where is this files? what kind of libraries I need? Thank you: