ddd

Problem installing DDD

From: Gustavo Moreira
Subject: Problem installing DDD
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 18:42:29 -0300

    I install the DDD but when trying to do "configure" reported an error (nonmemory as) but something referred the MOTIF)). Due to this it, installs the LESSTIF 0.91.8. Soon I do all them passage for the installation of the DDD and finalizes successful. But when i try to execute it report me (ddd: error in loading shared libraries: libXm.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory).

Anybody has some idea of which this passing and known to say like solving it to me?

Thanks... Gustavo