ddd

Hello how can I debug PVM spawned programs

From: Mark Calder
Subject: Hello how can I debug PVM spawned programs
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 13:55:06 +1000

Hello I am using PVM http://www.epm.ornl.gov/pvm/pvm_home.html
I have a master program which spawns a slave.  I am debugging the master
and using another DDD to attach to the slave's pid.  But when the slave
is attached it stops the task.  I tried using continue but I still can't
see the local variables of the slave.  I am trying to step through the
master programs and see the communication to the slave program and see
the slave program's local variables.

I am using DDD 3.2.1 and gdb 5.0 with redhat 6.2

Thanks for your help.

Mark Calder
address@hidden