ddd

I Nee Your Help

From: Jakkulanr
Subject: I Nee Your Help
Date: Sat, 23 Dec 2000 21:10:13 EST

Hello All,
    I am presenly working as Software Developer  in Qwest  Communications
International Inc. I  have visited your web site to know how to use DDD. In
our company we are using HP-UX 11.x and Sun machines as operating Systems. So
can you please  send  me the step by step procedure on how to install the DDD
on my local machine. Local machine in the sence I am not directly  using the
HP-UX or Sun machines, I am conneted to these machines from Windows NT
machine through Exeed software i.e Xwindows  running on NT machine. So can
you please send me the procedure on how to  install the DDD on  my NT
machine, so that I can use DDD  as efficient and user friendly Debugger.

    I  sincerely thankful fofr your help.  Please send me the procedure
through an Email. My Email  ID is    "address@hidden"

Thanks and Regards,
Sudhaker Potturi,
Fetch N Stuff Project,