ddd

Urgent Business Proposal

From: Hassan Abubaka
Subject: Urgent Business Proposal
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2001 01:42:42 +0200

                                             URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL

I write with high expectations of fostering a lasting business relationship
with you.
Now, my name is Dr. Hassan Abubaka. I am a businessman with various interests
in
Europe. I am also a close associate of Mrs(Hajjia) Maryam Haddiya Abacha(Wife
of
the late Nigerian Head of state—Gen: Sani Abacha.) on behalf of whom I make
this
proposal.

You will recall that in the last couple of months the new Civilian Government
of
Nigeria headed by President Olusegun Obasanjo has made desperate efforts to
liquidate the financial empire built by the late Gen: Sani Abacha. This has
been done
in conjunction with some international collaboration. Needless to say Billions
of
Dollars stashed away in foreign accounts by the late General and his close
aides
have
been or are in the process of being frozen.

However, in the confusion that followed the death of General Abacha,Mrs Maryam
Abacha aided by some friendly foreign Governments was able to sneak away
USD31.5Million in raw cash out of Nigeria to Europe.This money was part of the
Cash
Call due to the Major Oil Companies in Nigeria from the Nigerian National
Petroleum
Corporation but was withdrawn from the Central bank of Nigeria by General
Abacha
to fund his political ambitions. Due to  tight security/ surveillance on the
Abacha
family in Nigeria(the son is currently in detention) I have been directed to
liaise with a
trusted businessman with a view of lodging the said USD31.5Million safely in a
Bank
Account in Europe or America.

This is where your assistance is required. To evade border and Customs
control,the
money was defaced with a coloring agent. The cash was then shipped via
Diplomatic
Courier through Morocco and Spain and as I write it resides safely in a
security
Company in one of the Scandinavian countries. Your role basically would be to
provide a SAFE ACCOUNT where the money shall be transferred to without a hint
of
suspicion. For your troubles you shall handsomely compensated.

I have deliberated left out the details of this transaction until we are
convinced of
your interest  and commitment .Also you will agree with me on the need for
ABSOLUTE CONFIDENTIALITY in a transaction of this nature and
magnitude.Indeed you will be sworn to secrecy before we unfold the more crucial
aspects of this business.

Do reach me on FAX:447092007131 and TEL:447950661541 so we can arrange a
preliminary meeting
I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely

Dr. Hassan Abubaka