ddd

Re: motif problem

From: Ruslan
Subject: Re: motif problem
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2001 20:29:58 +0300

LD_LIBRARY_PATH was helpful.

----- Original Message -----
From: Ruslan
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 17:02
Subject: motif problem

Hi All,

I tried to compile the DDD 3.3 on RedHat 6.2 with XWindow.
On configure failed with "no motif"
I was copiled and installed the LessTif 0.92.26.
After that everything was allright with make and installation of DDD.
But when i tried to run the DDD it failed with:

ddd: error in loading shared libraries: libXm.so.2: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I maked configure with following option: --with-motif-libraries=/usr/local/lib
(the LessTif was put it's shared objects into /usr/local/lib)
Have same result :-(

What going wrong, compiling of LessTif or DDD?

Best regards,
Ruslan.