ddd

Restart ddd session via ddd command

From: Joerg Eckart
Subject: Restart ddd session via ddd command
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 13:15:03 +0200

Hi all,

I am using ddd with a graph display configuration defined in a session
file. My problem is that when rebuilding external modified sources via
the make command the binary and source files gets reloaded into ddd but
the graph display configuration gets lost when restarting the debugger
with run.

I found out that it would be helpful to reload the session so that the
graph display is setup again. But since the external make call should be
encapsulated by a user defined command the reloading of the session file
should be performed by a ddd command.

Is there any way to load a session file non interactive by command?

Thanks in advance,

Jörg