ddd

Problem during DDD installation

From: Lossani Simone Pietro, IT
Subject: Problem during DDD installation
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 11:27:50 +0200

Hello,
         I'm simone Lossani from Italy.
I'm going ti install the DDD Debugger sw. But I got some problems.
First of all I want to say you that I am a new user of Linux.
I have Linux Red Hat 6.2 on a Intel PC.
I have insalled Less Tiff 0.92 by the commands ./configure and make.
After that I tryed to install DDD with the command ./configure and make, but
when I type ./configure I get the message:
configure: error: can not find install-sh or install.sh in libiberty
./libiberty

Can you help me?

Thank you and best regards.

                        simone.