ddd

console problems with ddd 3.1.2 on cygwin

From: Paul Tupper
Subject: console problems with ddd 3.1.2 on cygwin
Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2001 12:16:55 +0100

I have obtained a copy of ddd-3.1.2 in binary form which I am running on a
windows NT4 platform with cygwin.
The Xserver I am using is MicroImages X (MI/X) with X11R6.4 libraries.

DDD starts up ok with GDB but the gdb console doesn't accept any characters
from the keyboard. The same problem seems to occur with any window requiring
text entry from the keyboard. The shortcuts (ctrl-F1) etc all work ok.
Other applications in MI/X (xterm etc) all seem ok with the keyboard.

I am unsure if this is a problem with ddd or MI/X.

Can anyone help?

Paul Tupper

Firmware Engineer

Dataflex Design Communication Ltd.

St.George's House,
St.George's Street,
Winchester,
Hampshire, U.K.
SO23 8BG,

DDI: (+44) (0) 1962 873527
Mob: (+44) (0) 7050 251429
Tel: (+44) (0) 1962 877808
Fax: (+44) (0) 1962 877809
email:paul.tupper <mailto:email:address@hidden> @dataflex.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This communication, and the information that it contains:
(a) is intended for the person(s) or organisation(s) named above and
for no other person or organisation and (b) may be confidential,
legally privileged and protected by law.
Unauthorised use, copying or disclosure of any of it may be unlawful.
If you have received this communication in error, please contact us
immediately by telephone or by facsimile we will be happy to accept a
reversed charge (call collect)

Visit our website at http://www.dataflex.com <http://www.dataflex.com/>