ddd

Re: DDD release...

From: Andreas Zeller
Subject: Re: DDD release...
Date: 31 Jul 2001 01:11:37 +0200

Alexandre <address@hidden> writes:

> I just wonder when you will release a new version of DDD in the
> SourceForge site, so I could download the program, because I cannot
> access any FTP server from my company's machines.

As far as DDD is concerned, SourceForge is only a development archive;
the DDD releases are found on the GNU servers.  However, you can
download all recent DDD versions (and even the most recent betas) from
the SourceForge CVS archive.  Have a look at

        http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=7500

Best wishes,

Andreas

--
Andreas Zeller          Universitaet des Saarlandes, Saarbruecken, Germany
                        http://www.st.cs.uni-sb.de/~zeller/