ddd

Problem with GUI:

From: Alex Pavloff
Subject: Problem with GUI:
Date: Fri, 5 Apr 2002 16:41:16 -0800

I am using DDD 3.3.1 running on Mandrake Linux 8.1.

My problem is the source window appear seems to have problems understanding
where my mouse is.  If I click on a word in my source, the wrong word will
be highlighted.  It will highlight a word to the left of my click, select
the text, and display it where I clicked the mouse.

It looks like the tabs in my code are messing it up.  Is this a lesstif
problem?  I have the lesstif-0.93.0-3mdk package installed.

Thoughts?

Alex Pavloff
Software Engineer
Eason Technology