ddd

FREE PC repair - New Customer Promotion

From: Milford PC and Networks
Subject: FREE PC repair - New Customer Promotion
Date: Sun, 07 Apr 2002 00:10:49 -0500

FREE PC repair - New Customer Promotion,

After 10 years of service, we hate to come to your home click a button and fix
PC's.

So to prevent this Milford PC will now offer free repair services.

Milford PC and Networks will provide over the phone PC repair services free of
charge. The service is only valid for the first 20 minutes.

Typically, most minor problems are solved over the phone.

If we solve the problem, thats our gift to you.

If we can't solve the problem, at your choice you can request a service call or
just hang up.

Please call between the hours of 9-11am, or 5-7pm (508-478-3358) for this free
service or simply e-mail us at address@hidden to schedule a time.

Milford PC is dedicated to communities around the Milford Massachusetts area,
specializing in small business and home.

We also provide custom PC systems, Network Services and Web Design

Best regards,

Milford PC and Networks

www.milfordpc.com

To be removed from the list reply to e-mail and type remove in subject line

To be removed from the list reply to e-mail and type remove in subject line