ddd

DDD-3.3 and HPUX11.00

From: Ravi Kumar Bhattiprolu
Subject: DDD-3.3 and HPUX11.00
Date: Mon, 8 Apr 2002 14:10:13 +0530

Hi All,

   I am having problems in running DDD on HPUX11.00. I have downloaded
ddd-3.3 from GNU ftp and compiled it with using GCC/G++ version3.0.1 (I
downloaded precompiled binaries of GCC from University of Archen). My HPUX
Machine configuration is:
"HP-UX euclid B.11.00 A 9000/785 2002641551 two-user license"

The building completes successfully. When I do
% ./ddd  cxxtest

I get the following message.
============================
Pid 11882 was killed due to stack growth failure.
Possible causes: insufficient memory or swap, or stack size exceeded
maxssize.

Pid 11882 was killed due to failure in writing the signal context.

/bin/sh: 11882 Memory fault(coredump)
make[1]: *** [check-now] Error 139

I increased the swap size on my machine, but it did not help.

If anyone had already tried this and fixed the similar problem please help
me.

thanks and regards,
Ravi