ddd

Configuration Directory Perl Modules

From: Mireille Krier
Subject: Configuration Directory Perl Modules
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 10:11:36 +0200 (MEST)

Recently , I have installed DDD 3.3.1 to debug my Perl scripts.
Unfortunately every script containing "use [SomeModul]" can't be debugged
because Perl
Debugger

"can't locate [SomeModul].pm in @INC"

My question now: How and where have I to make the change to tell DDD which
perl5db.pl to use.

DDD use the one in in /usr/share/lib/perl5 and I want to set perl5db.pl in
/usr/pub/lib/perl5.

I thank in advance everybody who give me some help.

Mireille

http://www.gmx.net