ddd

Suggestions

From: jimix
Subject: Suggestions
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 102 12:09:48 -0400 (EDT)

I have a general enhancement suggestion: add the ability to "comment out"
lines of code in the code viewer window.  This would have the same effect as
setting a break at the start of the comments with the command to "jump" to the
end of the comments and "continue".  Multiple ccontiguous lines should be
handled by one breakpoint at the start of the block.  This would make skipping
code *so* much easier.

May I also suggest the ddd mailing list become "closed", as the amount of spam
is totally ridiculous.

Thanks!
jX