ddd

i await your response.

From: mohammed rasheed
Subject: i await your response.
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 15:23:11 -0500

I am a member of the financial sector of my country
Kuwait. My country offered a contract for the purchase
of a large quantity of
some international products which had already being
supplied by a forign company (Allied Dealers ltd) in
canada(Toronto).

the office of the Crown Prince and the Prime Miniter,
Sheikh Saad Al Abdullah Al Salem Al Sabah, is against
the prolific and indiscriminate issuance of huge
contracts to govermental officials, staffs still in
service,and also individuals who do not queue for such
priviledged consideration.

The total amount involved for the supplies,was
($52million USD).Fifty Two Million U.S.Dollars,which
has being paid to the foreign company Allied Dealers
ltd, that carried out the supplies,to my country
kuwiat.

Kindly Be informed at these initail stage that the
sole purpose of my concern in these transaction,is
that all prices for the product that was supllied
by(Aliied dealers ltd) was over invioced by 50% from
the original price that was tendered. Which is $26
Million U S Dolars..

I am hereby proposing to you as a forign contractor to
assist us with the following informations needed for
the transfer of these over invoiced funds which is $26
Million U.S.Dollars.the informations that is needed
from you,for the transfer of the over inflated funds
to you, for safe keeping untill i meet with you in
your country to invest my own part of the funds is as
follows-
         (1) Your companys name,
         (2) A safe forign bank account informations.
         (3) Company address.
         (4) Full names of the beneficiary.

All the necessary arrangment for the over invioced,and
documentations,was done by me and my colleagues
working with the goverment,and the crown prince of my
country kuwait.All document relating to claims and
transfer of these $26 Million U S Dollars to Amsterdam
Nertherlands is in my position,it is just your
understanding and co-opreation that we needed,in
laiming these funds.
Note that these transaction is strictly
confidential,Due to the fact that i and my colleagues
involve in these transaction are goverment workers.

via all the informations that you provided,i and my
colleagues have agreed to offer and compensate you
with (30% out of the over inflated $25 Million
U.S.Dollars)When the funds is finally in your account
that you will provide.

Is this arrangement attainable? If it is, then please
kindly contact me via email
immediately so that we would resume immediate
discussion on how to commence transaction,on how to
arrange for the transfer from amsterdam ,netherlands
to to your norminated account,that you will provied.
Also
furnish me with yourDIRECT PRIVATE TELEPHONE AND FAX
NUMBERS for a more private discussion over this issue.

I awaite your swift response.

ABDURASHEED.

  Trash
Reply | Reply All | Forward  As AttachmentInline Text Previous | Next

©
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup