ddd

What shall I do to start ddd??

From: 晖 郭
Subject: What shall I do to start ddd??
Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 10:01:01 +0800 (CST)

I installed the ddd as the INSTALL manual descriping on my solaris 7,the version of
gcc on mechine is 2.95.2,it seems every thing is ok.but when I start the ddd ,an error
occurs as following :
ld.so.1: ddd: fatal: libstdc++.so.2.10.0: open failed: No such file or directory killed
but when I use the command "find / -name libstdc++.so.2.10.0 -print" to find this file,
I can see this file locates at /usr/local/lib.
What shall I do to start ddd??

Do You Yahoo!?
到雅虎中国2002 FIFA世界杯聚焦感受足球的魅力!