ddd

Re: Xpm.h:51: xpm.h: No such file or directory

From: J.H.M. Dassen (Ray)
Subject: Re: Xpm.h:51: xpm.h: No such file or directory
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 08:19:46 +0200

On Thu, May 30, 2002 at 21:50:26 +0000, newsjanet dfsa wrote:
>  I met a problem when i make ddd-3.3.1.
> the error message is
> Xpm.h:51: xpm.h: No such file or directory

You don't have the xpm library installed, or haven't told the compiler where
to look for its header files.

The xpm library is available from http://koala.ilog.fr/lehors/xpm.html .

HTH,
Ray
--
Cyberspace, a final frontier. These are the voyages of my messages,
on a lightspeed mission to explore strange new systems and to boldly go