ddd

Toolbar

From: Matthias Fuchs
Subject: Toolbar
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 10:05:27 +0200

Hi  ddd - team,

I simply want to ask, if there is any possibilty to redesign the order of buttons used in the DDD toolbar. Are there any options available to move the "kill" button from the field directly next to the continue button. I don't use the toolbar as own widget, so I often have the problem that I press "kill" instead of "continue", which is very frustrating if the problem I try to debug is very complex. So I'm looking for an opportunity to change the order of the toolbar buttons as I would like to have it.

Regards

Matthias Fuchs