ddd

Re: Problems when Make

From: J.H.M. Dassen (Ray)
Subject: Re: Problems when Make
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 22:15:49 +0100

On Fri, Jan 03, 2003 at 21:00:36 +0100, Thierry Stagnitto wrote:
> After a system reinstall (Mandrake9.0), I can't use ddd anymore (I have tried
> all the versions).

[pasting from an earlier message to bug-ddd]

DDD 3.3.1 predates gcc 3.x by quite a bit and cannot be built with it.

The CVS version of DDD can probably be built with gcc 3.x., you could try
using that or using the Debian sources (see
http://packages.debian.org/unstable/devel/ddd.html) which build succesfully
on several architectures where gcc 3.2 is the primary C++ compiler (see
http://buildd.debian.org/build.php?arch=&pkg=ddd).

HTH,
Ray
--