ddd

ddd and dbg

From: kall
Subject: ddd and dbg
Date: Sun, 02 Feb 2003 08:52:43 -0600

Has anyone got ddd to work with dbg (the php debugger)? I have it set up (dbg set up in apache, downloaded the patched version of ddd), but I'm not sure of the DBG preferences you have to set in the DDD options for DBG. Every time I start ddd with ddd -debugger dbg it seems to read the symbols from my php file, but I see nothing in the source window and when I hit 'run' it just times out.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bruce