ddd

Re: DDD-3.3.6 is released

From: Bruce A. Mallett
Subject: Re: DDD-3.3.6 is released
Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2003 12:41:58 -0400

Anyone tried this?  I get ...
===========================
make
Making all in libiberty
/bin/sh: line 1: cd: libiberty: No such file or directory
make: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
===========================

For my system, there is no "libiberty" subdirectory in the archive and the NEWS file claims that there is one. Or perhaps ./configure went awry?

address@hidden wrote:

Hi DDD People,

DDD-3.3.6 has just been released.

You can get it from

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=7500

I am waiting for Andreas Zeller to provide access to ftp.gnu.org;
I will upload it there too when he does.

DDD-3.3.6 is simply the merge of all the work done by the bashdb team to freshen up the source so that DDD compiles with
gcc-3.x compilers.  Autoconf and automake were also tweaked
to a large degree.  And of course, bash debugging was added.

So, if you are satisfied with 3.3.1, then there is no need to
upgrade.  If you can't get DDD to build, then you definitely
need this release.

Cheers,
Andrew.

This message was sent using M-Web Airmail - JUST LIKE THAT
M-Web: S.A.'s most trusted and reliable Internet Service Provider.
http://airmail.mweb.co.za/