ddd

Using ddd in simulation packages

From: Omar Tayan
Subject: Using ddd in simulation packages
Date: Fri, 06 Jun 2003 16:46:09 +0100

Dear All,

  For some time I have been trying to use the ddd debuger with
the simulation package I am using. The package utilises a make file for
compiling multiple source files.  I am familiar with using ddd for
debugging code using the g++ file_name -o output_name -g (using -g to activate
the debugger).However, as I cannot perform such a compilation with the
simulator, I am slightly daunted whether one can simply add the -g parameter
at the end of each file within the makefile (I have not tried it though).

Could anyone help to clarify on this issue of incorportating ddd into
makefiles.
Any help much Appreciated,
Omar