ddd

Re: reading data in from files

From: Andrew Gaylard
Subject: Re: reading data in from files
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 21:43:51 +0200

robert shell wrote:
Hello,

When I use cin statements, how do I let the debugger know that I want the
values read in from a file?  Also, how do I tell the debugger the name of
the file to be read from?  Thank you for your time and effort.

Robert, this is an issue that concerns the inferior debugger
running under DDD's control.  So this isn't a DDD issue.

You'll need to dig into your debugger's manual...